This group program guarantees success! Changing habits and taste buds don’t happen overnight. Therefore, we created this 12-week step-by-step class in which you will learn to transition to a whole food plant-based lifestyle successfully. It doesn’t matter if you want to make small changes a little at a time or go entirely whole food plant-based from the start, you will have learned the right skills and have obtained the needed mindset to become confident and comfortable in your new lifestyle.
- Weekly group gathering of 60 minutes
- We offer evening, morning or weekend classes
- Groups will be 3-8 people
- Commitment is a 3-months/12 sessions program
- Special pricing for doctor referrals
- Unlimited email support
- Included: Whole Food Plant-based Nutrition Start Guide
Contact us at info@plantyourselfhealthy for more information.
What we offer in each class:
* You will develop a strong foundation in which you can be secure in your knowledge and provide personal guidance to help you stay motivated with your positive health transformation and dietary goals.
* You will be educated with medical and nutritional information related to your specific health issues and concerns: e.g. heart disease, pre-diabetes, type-2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, feeling tired or sluggish, obesity, genetic disposition towards certain diseases, gastro-intestinal health, etc.
* You will receive practical information that helps you transition to a plant-based lifestyle with topics such as grocery shopping, label reading, kitchen, and fridge makeover; meal planning; cravings and addictions; losing weight effectively; snacks; social eating situations; whole food plant-based in your family; traveling and vacations; and many more topics!
* You will gain cooking skills and learn nutritional information related to the major food groups in a whole food plant-based diet: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds. We also discuss the use of oils and sugars in this lifestyle and what unbiased research has shown.
* Each week you will receive handouts, tips and recipes to help you incorporate all your new health knowledge in your day-to-day life.
And much more…
But best of all, our program is in person! You will see us LIVE, not just on a screen! You will get to know and relate to others in your group who may be going through similar struggles. Come join us!
Please contact us for more information or questions